Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Download My Horoscope Android latest Version

Download My Horoscope Android latest Version

Downloading My Horoscope will allow you to discover your future for the next seven days. In My Horoscope you'll find forecasts depending on your star sign 

App Information

App: My Horoscope Android

Version: Updated

Size: 15.2 MB

This is playstore app alternative for android smart phone. all files contained in this web is an app for Android device only.

My Horoscope Android

Knowing what the stars have in store for your is at your reach with My Horoscope for Android devices. With this application, you'll find out the most important aspects of your life and those of your friends during the following seven days. You'll receive due information drawn up by astrology experts with many years of experience. Your starsign prediction on your phone. Main features of My Horoscope Receive your weekly horoscope. Push notifications. Share on social networks, by Skype or SMS. Check your friends' forecasts. Punch in your date of birth and get hold of your star sign prediction thanks to the APK of My Horoscope for Android smartphones and tablets.  

Check your star sign 

Size: 15.2 MB 

OS: Android   

Status: FREE 

Download My Horoscope Android here

0 comments: