Saturday, June 29, 2019

Download My Data Manager for iPhone

Download My Data Manager for iPhone

Download My Data Manager 5.1.1 For iPhone

By downloading My Data Manager for iPhone you'll have an app to keep an eye on your smartphone's data consumption. My Data Manager is really easy to use

If you want an easy way to control how much you spend on your phone, My Data Manager is an iPhone application that can help you out.

Every day you'll be able to keep an eye on the data you've consumed on your smartphone via data connection, Wi-Fi or roaming.

My Data Manager For iPhone Details

  • Name : My Data Manager
  • Size: 8.8 MB 
  • Operating System : iPhone
  • Current Version: 5.1.1
  • License : FREE 

One of the main advantages of My Data Manager is that not only can it be used to monitor the use of your data (both current data and monthly data), but it also lets you set alarms that help you not to go over the top on your consumption.

Download My Data Manager free for iPhone if you want to have full control over your phone bill.

If you're looking for the latest version of My Data Manager for iPhone, You have come to the right place. You can download My Data Manager for FREE direct download original file, Scanned with antivirus 100% safe Software.

0 comments: