Monday, September 30, 2019

Download Pimple Popper for iPhone

Download Pimple Popper for iPhone

Download Pimple Popper 8.6 For iPhone

Pimple Popper is a game that will awaken your must unconfessable passions, such as popping pimples. Prove that you live for playing around with pus

If there's something that I hate writing about, that's precisely games about popping pimples, because I find them quite disgusting, but it's not up to me. I do as I'm told and here I am talking to you about Pimple Popper, a game whose developer I'd love to meet to find out what goes on inside his mind.

You might miss your teenage years, when you used to spend hours in front of your mirror squashing your spots full of a greasy white substance... Great memories!

Pimple Popper For iPhone Details

  • Name : Pimple Popper
  • Size: 41.9 MB 
  • Operating System : iPhone
  • Current Version: 8.6
  • License : FREE 

So that you can revive those moments when pus would stain your mirror, that game comes along with the following features:

So that you can revive those moments when pus would stain your mirror, that game comes along with the following features:

If you're looking for the latest version of Pimple Popper for iPhone, You have come to the right place. You can download Pimple Popper for FREE direct download original file, Scanned with antivirus 100% safe Software.

0 comments: