Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Download Am I Going Down? for iPhone

Download Am I Going Down? for iPhone

Download Am I Going Down? 1.7 For iPhone

Find out how likely you are to die in an air accident with Am I Going Down? It won't increase your security, but it will give you a reason to fear flying

Whenever you board a plane, asking yourself if today's your day is an unavoidable question. You're never going to know until it happens (and sometimes not even that), but at least you can get to know your chances. All the latter thanks to Am I Going Down?

This app calculates your odds to die in an air accident, taking into account several criteria. Just follow these simple steps:

Am I Going Down? For iPhone Details

  • Name : Am I Going Down?
  • Size: 21.8 MB 
  • Operating System : iPhone
  • Current Version: 1.7
  • License : PAID 

The forecasts are based on an estimation of the historical risk of each company and shouldn't be taken too seriously... but who knows, there's always a first time for everything.

The forecasts are based on an estimation of the historical risk of each company and shouldn't be taken too seriously... but who knows, there's always a first time for everything.

If you're looking for the latest version of Am I Going Down? for iPhone, You have come to the right place. You can download Am I Going Down? for FREE direct download original file, Scanned with antivirus 100% safe Software.

0 comments: