Sunday, November 3, 2019

Download My Little Pony: Harmony Quest for iPhone

Download My Little Pony: Harmony Quest for iPhone

Download My Little Pony: Harmony Quest 1.4 For iPhone

My Little Pony: Harmony Quest is a child's game for iPhone in which they can play with these toy characters that have their own movies and cartoon series

If you thought that the My Little Pony universe was over and done with, sorry, but you were wrong. Not only is this toy range developed by Hasbro still going on but it also has apps for iPhone. That's the case of My Little Pony: Harmony Quest, a game in which the youngest members of the household can live a magical adventure in which they can soak up the spirit of friendship in the bucolic world of Equestria. Doesn't that sound beautiful?

I remember that when I was young, not too long ago, whoever wanted to play with these ponies had to buy one (or several of them) and had fun brushing their manes or imagining situations in which each one of these lovable creatures played a different role. Not now: now kids have got smartphones and tablets that cost a month's wages and don't have to waste their time imagining things because it's all done for them. Bless technology!

My Little Pony: Harmony Quest For iPhone Details

  • Name : My Little Pony: Harmony Quest
  • Size: 706 MB 
  • Operating System : iPhone
  • Current Version: 1.4
  • License : FREE 

So, once you download this wonderful game you can start living all sorts of magical adventures:

Forget about the pony songs and their movies: this is the app you need for your kids to be completely absorbed by the technology given to us by Saint Steve Jobs called iPad, leaving you to do all your important things without worries, such as chatting on WhatsApp or going on Facebook from your iPhone.

If you're looking for the latest version of My Little Pony: Harmony Quest for iPhone, You have come to the right place. You can download My Little Pony: Harmony Quest for FREE direct download original file, Scanned with antivirus 100% safe Software.

0 comments: