Monday, May 25, 2020

Download My OldBoy! Android latest Version

Download My OldBoy! Android latest Version

My OldBoy! is an emulator of the classic Game Boy portable console. Download it and recall all those great times now on your Android smartphone or tablet 

App Information

App: My OldBoy! Android

Version: Updated

Size: 1.4 MB

This is playstore app alternative for android smart phone. all files contained in this web is an app for Android device only.

My OldBoy! Android

Without a doubt, the most charismatic portable video console of all time, exceeding the PSP, is Nintendo's Game Boy. The fact that it had to coexist with SEGA's Game Gear or Atari's Lynx with better graphical quality didn't matter: it was just the best. A Game Boy emulator for Android Bringing back the essence of that portable console as well as the Game Boy Color is the idea behind My OldBoy!. It manages to emulate on smartphones and tablets almost every single aspect of the original hardware of the console developed by Nintendo. Game Boys are still a hit in second-hand stores. Furthermore, it also makes the most of certain aspects of current mobile devices, allowing us to connect external gamepads or configure the controller interface.  

Nintendo Game Boy emulator 

Size: 1.4 MB 

OS: Android   

Status: FREE 

Download My OldBoy! Android here

0 comments: